Personal Air Vehicle (PAV) "Sarus"
- The AeroCopter's Sarus, MTR VTOL aircraft could also yield broader societal benefits in ground mass transportation utilizing existing and future Vertiports/Heliports or more than 5400 regional aviation airports and NASA/FAA Small Aircraft Transportation System ( SATS) technologies.
- Thanks to its VTOL capability, The Aerocopter's Sarus, MTR VTOL aircraft has great 21st century transportation potential as a PAV and flying "Sky Car" (2-4 passengers) :
- Increased mobility: Enable people to travel faster and farther, anywhere, anytime
- Increased capacity: both at hub and spoke, and on highways
- Increase Safety, Reduce Emissions, Reduced Noise
Door-to-Door Personal Transportation, a blending of car and plane